Awlgrip 545 Epoxy Primer Quart 98-D1001q, Gray
Part:Mfg D1001Q, iboats IB00010852, UPC 841006055065
- 545 Clear Epoxy Primer is a high performance two component sealer ideal for use on carbon fiber and wood constructions.
- The product provides a good build coat and may be recoated with Awlgrip Urethane clears or varnishes where UV protection is required.
Type: Epoxy Polyamide
- Theoretical Coverage: Sq. Feet / Gallon based on mixed base and converter thinned 25% with T0006 315 Sq. feet at 1 mil dry (29m2 at 25 micron dry). 135 - 180 Sq. feet (12.5 - 16.7m2) at recommended dry film thickness (3 coats)
- Coverage calculations are based on theoretical transfer efficiency of 100%.
- Actual coverage rate obtained will vary according to equipment choice, application techniques, part size, and application environment.
- Brand Awlgrip
- Manufacturer Sku D1001Q
- UPC 841006055065
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 4.5
- Width 6.364
- Color Clear
- Compatibility Wood
- Size Quart
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.