Blue Sea Systems 2301 150 Ampere Common BusBar 10 x #8-32 Screw Terminal
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 2301, iboats IB00014618, UPC 632085023010
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Stud design provides direct terminal to bus contact for low resistant connection
- Stainless steel studs and screws allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- UL 94-VO rated (self extinguishing) base material resists high heat
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw
- UL 94-VO rated base material resists high heat
- Captive star type lock washers for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
|Continuous Amperage||130 Amperes AC|
150 Amperes DC
|Maximum Voltage Rating||300 Volts AC|
48 Volts DC
|Bus Material||Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000|
|Base Material||Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Studs||Stainless Steel, 1/4"-20, torque 72 in-lbs, accepts 1/4" (M6) ring terminal|
|Screws||Stainless Steel, #8-32 screw terminal, torque 18 in-lbs, accepts #8 (M4) ring terminal|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.