CE Smith C.E. Smith Bolster Bracket - Double Slot - 8
Ships: In 1 Business Day
This rust-resistant bolster bracket helps support 1 bunk board on your boat trailer when used with a swivel bracket (sold separately). Mounting slots allow for height adjustment. Dimpled surface helps keeps bracket from sliding along trailer frame.
- Bolster bracket lets you attach a swivel bracket (sold separately) for mounting a bunk board to your boat trailer
- 2 Brackets are required per bunk board (additional bracket sold separately)
- Dimpled surface helps prevent the bracket from sliding along the trailer frame
- Mounting slots permit as much as 2-3/4" of height adjustment during installation
- Bracket installs vertically on your boat trailer's frame with a U-bolt (sold separately)
- 11-Gauge, galvanized steel resists rust and corrosion
- Suitable for saltwater exposure
- Made in the USA
- Quantity: 1 bracket
- Overall dimensions: 8" tall x 2-1/2" wide
- Mounting slot dimensions: 2-3/4" long x 1/2" wide
- Spacing between mounting slots: 1/2"
- Swivel bracket mounting hole diameter: 1/2"
Bolster brackets are typically mounted upright on a boat trailer's crossmembers. When used with a swivel bracket (sold separately), they allow a mounted bunk board, which is run from the front of the trailer to the back, to pivot while you are loading a boat. On kayak trailers, these brackets are mounted to the trailer's frame and support bunk boards that run across the trailer.
Galvanized steel parts are hot-dipped in zinc after being stamped. This creates a coating that is typically 3 mil to 5 mil thick. This thick, all-around coating allows galvanized steel products to provide years of use without rusting or corroding.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.