Coleman Yarborough Pass Fast Pitch 6-Person Tent
Part:Mfg 2000018247, iboats IB00646451, UPC 076501158489
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Setting up a home base with some extra sleeping space is easy with the Coleman® Yarborough Pass Fast Pitch 6-Person Tent. The Fast Pitch system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension to let you set up your tent 45% faster than a comparable Coleman® tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. Illumiline reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
- Up to 45% faster setup than a comparable standard Coleman® tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch system with pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec system - patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- Angled windows keep the rain out when the windows are open
- Ground vent for increased ventilation
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
- Easy setup in about 8 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- 12' x 7'
- 5' 8" center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.