Davis Whale Tail Xl
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Aluminum Stabilizer and Ski Boat Fin
Improves performance in any I/O or outboard motor!
The Whale Tail XL extends out behind the prop to utilize prop wash energy which is normally lost. Whale Tail transforms this energy into lift for immediate response when the throttle is applied.
- Unique hydrodynamic design
- Stabilizes bow-light boats
- Pops skiers up in less time
Flattens wake for water skiing; creates positive, skid-free turns:
- With bow lowered, visibility and safety is improved
- Smooths out ride in rough water
- Reduces porpoising & cavitating
- Increases top speed and fuel savings in most applications
- Mounts on the anti-cavitation plate of all inboard/outboards and outboards
- Installs in 15 minutes with stainless steel hardware included
- Marine grade aluminum with durable anodized finish
- Use the Whale Tail XL year-round in freshwater or saltwater to improve performance of any boat!
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.