Dometic SANIPOTTIE 974-TAN
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Powerful flushing at the touch of a button sets the new 970 portable toilet
series apart from the rest. Requires no manual pumping or batteries, yet
delivers a robust bowl-clearing flush every time. An easy-view level
indicator lets you know when to empty the holding tank.
Just as convenient as a household toilet
Portable toilet with 9.8 L holding tank. Due to an innovative product design
this high-quality toilet offers powerful flushing with less pumping as well
as splash-free operation and discharge. Easy to use push-button operation.
- 2.6-gallon (9.8 L) or 5.0-gallon (18.9L) models
- High-strength ABS construction withstands demanding marine environment;
smooth finish cleans easily for lasting beauty
- Full-size seat provides user comfort; latching lid stays secure while
- Prismatic level indicator shows remaining capacity in holding tank
- Splash-free emptying with automatic tank vents and extra long swing-out
- Tank level indicator and pressure relief valve increase safety
- MSD models can be installed for direct overboard, dockside pump-out, or
remote tank discharge
- Tan and gray colors
- Model 972 2.6-gal. (9.8L) capacity portable toilet
- Water Supply: Self-contained freshwater 2.3-gallon (8.7L) upper
- Discharge: Standard models - discharge spout in bottom tank. MSD models - PVC fitting connects to 1.5-in. (38 mm) ID discharge plumbing
- Vent: 5/8-in. (16mm) ID hose fitting (MSD models only).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.