Dual Pro PROFESSIONAL 12V OUTPUTS
Part:Mfg PS4, iboats IB00457658, UPC 738562000724
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Professional Series Battery Charger - 60A - 4-15A-Banks - 12V-48V
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
- The “Green” Charger: Totally “Repairable” Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE – Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- DeltaVolt® Intuitive Charging Technology
- Waterproof, dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V – 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5' AC power cord = 3'
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
May be used in many types of sporting applications including:
- Inland Watercraft
- Salt Water Watercraft
- Golf Carts
- Utility Vehicles…
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.