Clipper Wireless Wind System Complete w/Display
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The mast head transmitter is completely wireless and is supplied with a base unit, which is powered by the vessel's 12Vsupply, the base unit receives wind speed and direction data from the masthead transmitter and sends it to any compatible NMEA display unit.
- Wireless wind speed and direction data to any compatible NMEA display The masthead transmitter requires only occasional bright daylight falling on the solar panel to top up its internal battery. It will operate for 2000 hours without further solar charging from its fu lly charged battery.
- Easy insta ll ation with mast in place no wires to run down
- Simple masthead alignment through base unit
- Light weight - 190 grams
- Sleep time > 15,000 Hours *
- Operating time > 2,000 Hours *
- Charging time < 150 Hours of bright daylight
* Fully charged with no further daylight
NMEA 0183 4800 Baud
0/P Level 0 to 12 volt
from 220 ohm source resistance.
NMEA data sentence MWV
Supply voltage 6 to 16 volts. (Nominal 12 volts)
Supply current 17mA
Fuse 1 Amp.
Wind speed and direction data to any compatible NMEA device
The Clipper Wind Repeater disp lay is presented in the industry standard 11Omm square case. It boasts an exceptionally large and clear display with 60 segments for full 360 degree direction indication.
Display Unit Spcifications
- Supply voltage Nomina l12V DC
- NMEA 0183 input sentence MWV
- 9 levels of display backlighting
- Display case size 110 x 11Omm
- Depth behind panel 30mm
- Consumption, 1OmA+ (1OmA for display illumination max)
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.