Digital Yacht WindSense - Wi-Fi Wireless Wind System
Ships: In 1 Business Day
WindSense is a wireless wind system designed to allow iPads, tablets, SmartPhones and PCs to display accurate apparent wind speed and direction. It features a high quality, precision mast head sensor with 20m cable that connects to a below decks interface unit providing a wifi and NMEA 0183 wired connection. Existing NMEA compatible sensors can also be connected to the NMEA input to allow the wireless network to share other available on board instrument data. It's compatible with a wide range of apps for iOS and android. The built in wifi will typically footprint a GRP boat up to 30m.
- Stand alone or networkable (via NMEA 0183) wind system with precision mast head unit
- Wired connection with super-thin cable from MHU to below deck interface with wireless WiFi and wired NMEA connections
- Ultra tough Igildur™ mast head unit bearings for exceptional life and corrosion resistance
- Full range of apps for iOS & Android plus compatible with multiple PC and MAC apps
- Support for up to 7 Wi-Fi connected devices - use multiple smart phones, iPads or tablets as a display at the helm, chart table or on deck
NMEA 0183 output
- NMEA 0183 (4800 or 38400 baud) input with multiplex facility for WiFi connection
- Wi-Fi can be standalone or joined to existing network
- Minimal power consumption
- Optional NMEA 2000 interface
Installation is easy with an ultra thin mash head unit cable with removable connector which plugs directly into the interface unit.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.