Humminbird SmartStrike Minnesota V5 w/Woods/Rainy
Ships: In 5 Business Days
SmartStrike Minnesota V5 with Woods/Rainy
The Humminbird SmartStrike Minnesota Edition, Version 5, is a micro map card and SD adapter with over 3,300 lake maps, including 759 High Definition lakes from MN.
- Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where your prey is most likely to be located - before you even wet a line.
- Includes all lake maps found on the current Minnesota LakeMaster card.
- Version 5 includes 55 new or remapped High Definition lakes, such as Lake of the Woods, Rainy Lake, and Rainy River.
- Included features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders.
- When paired with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, you can “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water.
- LakeMaster cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- 30-Day Cartography Warranty
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.