KVH DIRECTV H25 HD Receiver
Ships: In 1 Business Day
DirecTV sells us receivers at their own discretion whether it is a new or refurbished model. We have no control over this. Please assume you are getting a refurbished model, though many times the receivers are new.
The H25 is a smaller HD Receiver designed to work on SWiM networks only.
The H25 is a 12vDC receiver that comes with a AC Adapter but it gives you the option of using 12vDC to power.
The reduced size allows more flexibility when choosing the location of the unit in a customer's home, boat or business.
The H25 Receiver is compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p and 3D, including models from these manufacturers: Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Toshiba, Vizio & Westinghouse.
Additionally, the H25 Receiver has an AMC satellite tuner capable of receiving both DIRECTV legacy and A3 transmissions.
New Features and Accessories Include:
- Push button front panel
- Single composite A/V (RCA Type) out
- Combo component/composite out mini-DIN-10 (optional)
- External power supply (The H25 uses a DIRECTV EPS10 series external power supply)
- SWiM only SAT-IN Tuner
- Optional wall/TV mounting bracket
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers
- SWM System Required
- Integrated Deca technology
- Parental controls/locks: Enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching by locking out objectionable programming
- DECA Compatible
- Multi-Room Viewing Compatible
- MRV Compatible
- 3D Ready Receiver
- Faster guide surfing, and channel changing
- See whos calling with on-screen Caller ID. View and log Caller ID info provided by your local phone company
- DIRECTV H25 Reciever Dimensions: Width 8.66" Height 1.12" Depth 5.75" Weight 1.19 lbs.
In The Box
- AC Adapter
- DIRECTV User Guide
- Access Card
- 6-Foot HDMI Cable
- RC65X IR Remote
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.