FloScan Twinscan 0-6000 RPM Tachometer
Part:Mfg 3TB016, iboats IB1216484
Ships: In 1 Business Day
TwinScan Instruments embody a concept in twin engine analog instrumentation which sets the ultimate standard for easy readability in the least possible space. Each individual instrument contains port and starboard meters which reference to each other. TwinScan instruments reduce the panel space required by 50% leaving more room for other electronics.
- Tachometer/MPG/Synch Indicator uses an NMEA 0183 speed signal from a GPS or Loran, and a fuel flow signal from a TwinScan GPH instrument to digitally display Fuel Efficiency (nMPG) or the RPM difference between port and starboard engines. Requires 1 SPST toggle panel switch for reading nMPG or engine synch
- Microprocessor electronics for high performance features like electronic dampening, linear dial scales, superior accuracy unaffected by ground voltage shifts
- Magnetically shielded, precision, miniature air-core meter movement with
state-of-the-art engineering features
- Fits standard 3-3/8" diameter holes
- Reverse polarity and load dump protection exceeding SAEJ1810 standards
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.