Frabill F1 Hybrid Pants
Coastal and freshwater bass anglers are subjected to some of the worst weather imaginable. When it's pouring rain, but the thermometer still reads 80-degrees or higher, you can get drenched on the inside even if your raingear keeps outside moisture out. Frabill developed F-Series raingear with the specific purpose of keeping you dry inside and out.
Our hybrid pant combines the best features from rain bibs and pants. Taller than regular pants, but shorter than bibs, the new hybrid pant rises just above the waistline to hug your torso. Adjustable waist straps let the user customize fit, too.
- 2 Layer waterproof, windproof, breathable lightweight rip-stop shell
- Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane with 10,000 MM hydrostatic resistance
- 100 % seam sealed
- Removable, full elastic shoulder straps
- Gusset behind front zipper provides superior waterproof protection
- Large cargo pockets with hook and loop closures
- Ergonomic articulated knees
- Adjustable pant cuffs with cuff to knee half-length leg zippers
- Side seam D-Ring for tether cord kill switch
- Color: Tan, Size: XXL
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.