GANZ eco-energy Ganz Eco-Energy GEVC Boost Solar Charge Controller - 8A/36V, 6A/48V
Part:Mfg GEVC 12-36/48 6A, iboats IB00330442, UPC 7.81905E+11
Ships: In 1 Business Day
GEVC has dual function of DC-DC Booster and Solar Charge Controller. GEVC Controller + Ganz GSP 12V Solar Panel is the best solution for connecting to a 36V or 48V System of Electric Inboard Motors, Electric Outboard Motors and Golf Carts.
- Charge a higher voltage battery from a lower voltage solar panel (12 Volt)
- Used for electric inboard motors, trolling motors and golf carts which require 36V or 48V nominal charging system
- Used to charge a 36V battery at 8 amps max or a 48V battery at 6 amps max from a 12V, 10-330 watt nominal solar panel
- No series connection of solar panel required
- High input voltage risks negated
- Shading issues reduced
- Superior performance and efficiency
- Low Cost
- High Performance
- Nominal Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Prevents Battery From Over-charging
- NMEA 4 Enclosure (Weatherproof)
- Output Fuse Pre-Connected
- Output Terminal Ring Pre-Connected
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- GEVC 12-36/48 6A can be connected with 6 GANZ GSP-55 (55W) solar panels or 8 GANZ GSP-40 (40W) solar panels connected in parallel
- Do not connect any more solar panels then above mentioned
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.