Garelick Gas Rise Adjustable 21.18"-25.18" Height Commander II 4.0 Seat Pedestal
Part:Mfg 78325, iboats IB00159091, UPC 038203783253
78325 : Gas-rise Adj. height sys. 21 1/8"-25 1/8" (55-65cm)
- UPSCALE QUALITY, PREMIUM MATERIALS: Only the best materials are used in the Commander Seat Hardware System! With oversized anodized aluminum tubing, solid stainless steel slide rails, Delrin bearing rods, and CNC Machined or Precision-Cast Aluminum, the hand built Commander system makes a statement of class aboard any large boat or yacht.
- ROCK SOLID, WOBBLE FREE
- SWIVEL: 360 degree free rotation or positive lock in 45 degree increments - single lever operation with drag adjustment for optimal performance
- SLIDE: 6" of fore and aft travel with positive locking at 1" increments. Solid 1" stainless steel slide rails with lubrication system are operated with a single lever for effortless and smooth precision operation
- LIFT: Vertical travel of 4" is operated from a single lever in a lift-to-lift motion. A gas spring and lubrication system provide 112 lbs. of lift force
- STANCHION DECK PLATE: Anodized aluminum plate provides a solid footing for the commander system
- Brand Garelick
- Manufacturer Sku 78325
- UPC 038203783253
- Days to ship from warehouse - 5
- Length 25.19
- Width 22.13
- Features Swivel
- Pedestal Diameter 4 in
- Pedestal Height Adjustable
- Pedestal Safety Rating Driver Approved (ABYC D)
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.