Garelick Positive Lock Slider & Spider Combo Right Hand Lever Silver Powder Coat Finish
Part:Mfg 22001, iboats IB00159088, UPC 038203220017
Adds 1/2" (1.25cm) to Pedestal height.
22001 : Positive Lock Slider and Spider Combination *Right Hand Lever Silver Powder Coat Finish
SLIDE : High tensile aluminum profile extrusion 13.75" x 8" (35cm x 20cm) plate, mounting hole pattern 5" x 12" (13cm x 30cm), Fore and Aft travel 6" (15cm).
SWIVEL : High tensile aluminum 2 7/8" (7cm) diameter, plastic internal cup. All stainless hardware.
*When seated, right hand operates slide lever.
US PATENTS #5,882,076 AND #5,884,887
- Low profile design allows 360Â° of rotation and 6" of smooth, wobble-free fore and aft travel
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum slide plate has standard 5"x12" hole pattern to accommodate standard seat mounting holes
- Positive Lock Spider - rotates 360Â°, internal cup engages in 10Â° increments for positive stop lock (Secondary twist control offers variable drag adj. and can be tightened to lock in place)
- Internal Delrin cup provides smooth, gaul-free operation.
- Available in either left- or right-hand operation
- Meets ABYC-H31, Type A Standards and Garelick performance standards
- Powder coated finish
- Includes retaining hardware (99302)
- Brand Garelick
- Manufacturer Sku 22001
- UPC 038203220017
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 18
- Width 12.5
- Features Swivel
- Pedestal Diameter 2-7/8 in
- Pedestal Safety Rating Driver (ABYC A/O)
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.