Interlux Epoxy Barrier-Kote Boat Paint Primer, White, Gallon
Part:Mfg 404/14G, iboats IB00005086, UPC 081948104043
Epoxy Primekoter is a multi-purpose two-part epoxy primer that is the recommended primer for use with two-part finishes such as Perfectionr Polyurethane and can also be overcoated with any Interlux topside paint. It is also used as part of a system to resurface cracked and crazed gelcoat prior to the application of topside paint and over clear epoxies to eliminate the effects of amine blush. It's bright white color makes it ideal for priming bilge and locker areas.
- Suitable under all Interlux topside finishes
- Can be used to re-surface cracked and crazed gelcoat prior to the application of topside paint
- Can be used over clear epoxies as a sanding surfacer and to eliminate the effects of amine blush
- Application by spray or roller/ brush
|Area:||Above the Waterline|
|Suitable for Aluminum:||Yes|
No. of Coats
- Brand Interlux
- Manufacturer Sku 404/14G
- UPC 081948104043
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 7
- Width 7.25
- Color White
- Compatibility Wood
- Size Gallon
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.