Interlux Primocon Aerosol Boat Primer, 300 Ml
Available:Out of stock
Part:Mfg YPA985, iboats IB00034139, UPC 081948609869
A non-bleeding, anti-corrosive primer that provides an excellent barrier on underwater metal surfaces, reducing galvanic corrosion. Use on underwater metal areas including aluminum outdrives and outboards, stainless steel, bronze props and shafts prior to application of Triluxr Prop and Drive, Trilux 33 Aerosol or Triluxr 33. Use at least one full can of primer per lower unit.
- Easy to use aerosol spray
- An excellent primer for antifouling paint over sanded fiberglass
- An anticorrosive primer for underwater metal surfaces (including hulls, running gear, and the lower units of outboards and I/O's)
- Reduce pitting of the metal from galvanic corrosion
|Area:||Below the Waterline|
- Brand Interlux
- Manufacturer Sku YPA985
- UPC 081948609869
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 2.8333
- Width 2.75
- Color Yellow
- Compatibility Paint
- Size Aerosol
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.