Island Hopper 25' Giant Jump Water Trampoline
Part:Mfg 25'PVCTUBE, iboats IB00098106
Ships: In 1 Business Day
25' Island Hopper Water Trampoline
Enjoy hours of fun on the water with this "Giant Jump" water trampoline. Aqua Sports Technology designed and built the ISLAND HOPPER "Giant Jump" water trampoline using the highest quality materials and features available. This is to assure greater product longevity and user safety. Aqua Sports Technology stands behind this quality claim with the best customer service and warranty in the industry. Used by hundreds of resorts and commercial operations world wide, the Giant Jump water trampoline is built with both the recreational and heavy commercial user in mind.
- HEAVY commercial construction using 30oz. 1000 Denier UV resistant PVC material.
- 2 YEAR inflatable tube "NO BLOW-OUT" manufacturer limited warranty
- 5 YEAR manufacturer full replacement limited warranty on hardware and jump assembly
- 3 CHAMBER inflation tube guarantees structural strength and assures the tube is always floating
- Two ladder entry areas for easy swimmer access
- Two heavy load bearing molded plastic ladders
- 6 anchor-tie D-rings (3 inside and 3 under tube) for secure anchoring and mooring.
- 12 swimmer assist handles for ladder and water assistance
- Glavanized steel frame,9" cross tapered springs, 24 frame secure tie straps.
- UV Resistant protective pads, heavy load bearing plastic ladder.
- Includes: Carry/storage bag and repair kit
- 1 year jump surface manufacturer replacement warranty
- UV resistant 1" foam perimeter spring cover.
- Height: 42", Frame 17.5'
Watch Video of The 25' Island Hopper Water TrampolineThe Island Hopper Water Trampoline Movies
WMA Format (2MB) View Here
You may also purchase the Bounce N' Slide, which is Sold Seperatly
Bouce n Slide
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.