Jabsco 2 Bronze Pedestal Pump
Part:Mfg 18370-0000, iboats IB00211915, UPC 671880014595
Flow rate: Nominal 60 gallons/min at 1500 rpm
Self-priming from dry up to 7.8ft
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance - seek advice from your distributor).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
Engine cooling, pumping bilges, wash downs, circulating water in bait tanks, utility dock side pump.
Circulating and transferring, Velocity-mixing, Return spill, Sump drainage, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Liquors, Inks, Dyes, Alcohol, Tanning Liquors, Glycerin, Brine, etc.
Pumping water for stock, Pumping water from shallow wells and cisterns.
- Brand Jabsco
- Manufacturer Sku 18370-0000
- UPC 671880014595
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 15
- Width 10
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.