Lenco 2 1/4 Stroke Actuator W/6ft &
Ships: In 1 Business Day
101 Actuator- 12 Volt- 2-1/4 Stroke with Mounting Hardware
The 101 Actuator is used in all Standard, Edge Mount and Standard Performance kits. 2.25 stroke. Overall length (tip to top) is 12.5 inches. Instant response electric actuators are made of high impact glass fiber filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon material with 316 super buff stainless steel tubing.
- Newly implemented Anti Extrusion Ring (AXR) seal stabilization system.
- Stronger top cap and mounting clevis design
- Improved pressure-tight torx screws
- Integrated wiper seal at actuator base
- Molded-in brass thrust bearing design
- Thicker and stronger motor housing wall
- Improved O-Ring design for more consistent seal
- Over-molded cable providing a stronger tighter seal
- Upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- Lenco's ballscrew design is more reliable and twice as powerful compared to typical hydraulics
- Lenco's tough, high-torque actuator motor easily pushes 500 pounds.
- Lenco Actuator connections use waterproof "Plug & Play" Deutsch connectors eliminating the possibility of water intrusion.
- 12 Volt
- 5/16" mounting hardware
- 6 foot cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.