Marinco DC 4-Wire 12/24V Locking Charging/Trolling System
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Check Shore Power Blade Configurations & Find What Your Boat Needs.
-Part # 2018BP-24 Marinco 24V Black T- Motor Plug
Trolling Motor Plug (Male)
- Connects to trolling motor
- Jumpered internally to supply 12V & 24V power to the trolling motor when plugged into the receptacle. Black
- Max. rating is 60 amps (new rating)
-Part # 2018BR Marinco 4- Wire 12/24V Locking Charging/Trolling System Receptacle
- Glass-reinforced corrosion resisitant nylon.
- Accepts 8 gauge stranded wire or up to 6 gauge with ring terminals
- 12/24V Locking
- System Explained: The 4-wire MARINCO Trolling/Charging System eliminates the need for a charge/run switch. Install the receptacle on the boat, mount the black trolling motor plug on the trolling motor, and the red charger plug on the leads of the battery charger. Simply plug in the black plug to troll, or plug in the red plug to charge.
-Part # 2018BP-12 Marinco 4- Wire 12V Locking Charging/Trolling System Charger Plug, Red
- Connects to a 12V battery charger to allow simultaneous charging of two 12V batteries when plugged into the receptacle
- 12V Locking
The 4-wire MARINCO Trolling/Charging System eliminates the need for a charge/run switch. Install the receptacle on the boat, mount the black trolling motor plug on the trolling motor, and the red charger plug on the leads of the battery charger. Simply plug in the black plug to troll, or plug in the red plug to charge.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.