Mp Parts HARNESS,EVOTECH AEVOC
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Leg strap design keeps leg straps in place.
- Variable width sub-pelvic webbing provides 50% more surface area.
- Dual-color webbing - red pattern on outside, black on inside.
- Web management system provides means of storing excess webbing.
- Qwik-Fit buckle hardware on chest and leg straps.
- Single-hand torso adjustment buckles simplify harness adjustment.
- 3-position back D-ring allows users to determine optimal lanyard connection position.
- RFID enabled - RFID chip provides easy means of tracking and inspecting product.
- Web finials prevent fraying on web ends.
- NanoSphere coating on webbing repels dirt, grease, moisture, etc.
- Reflective piping integrated into harness webbing increases visibility in low-light environments.
- OSHA and ANSI Approved.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.