Mp Parts SHOCK ASORBING LANYRD 6'
Part:Mfg 10023932, iboats IB00315341
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Raising the standard for shock-absorbing lanyards, the FP Diamond Shock Absorbing Lanyard's light weight and streamlined design contains a strong and durable polyester sheath that's abrasion and UV-resistant. FP Diamond Shock Absorbing Lanyards connect the back (dorsal) D-ring of MSA full-body harnesses to a qualified anchorage and anchorage connector. The energy absorber keeps fall arrest forces below ANSI and OSHA limits and deceleration distance is controlled to a maximum of 42 inches.
- Keeps average fall arrest forces below 900 lbs
- Durable polyester sheath for increased abrasion and UV resistance
- Highly visible deployment tag
- Pouchless design for lighter weight and comfortable wear
- Single- and twin-leg configurations
- Single leg FP Diamond is bi-directional to make training easier
- Twin leg FP Diamond allows for 100% tie off
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.