Navigloo Boat Shelter With Tarp for 19 ft. - 22 ft 6 in. Runabout and Pontoon Boats
Ships: In 9 Business Days
For runabouts and pontoon boats 19 ft. to 22 ft. 6 in. length. Specifically designed to protect your boat against harsh winter weather conditions. The heavy-duty frame is 100% recycled and recyclable, made of highly resistant patented telescoping tubes, and is adjustable in length and height to fit your boat perfectly. Also included is a heavy-duty tarpaulin designed to prevent snow and ice from accumulating.
- No tools required. Quick and easy to assemble!
- Frame made from first quality recycled materials.
- Ecological, durable and reusable!
- Strong and secure!
- Free storage bag for frame!
- Includes 100 ft. of rope
- Instructional DVD provided
- 3 Year Warranty
- Complete system including (5) sets of lateral connectors
- (1) Set of telescoping PVC tubes, pins and clips
- (2) Sets of bases
- (14) Floor casing protectors
- (10) Foam protectors for laterals
- (12) Straps
- 1 Year Warranty
- Color: Beige, Density: 7.4 oz., Size: 19 ft. wide x 32 ft. long, Weight: 28 lbs.
- Heavy-duty highly resistant (HDPE)
- Easy to install with integrated eyelets every 18 in.
- Reinforced hem
- UV Protected
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.