Navigloo Reinforcement Kit
Part:Mfg 1600, iboats IB00468284, UPC 628297000055
In the vast majority of situations, the Navigloo frame that comes in the standard kit is absolutely all that is needed for winter boat protection. The Frame Reinforcement Kit is an add-on to your Navigloo that offers extra strength. This kit includes an additional vertical post to strengthen the beam of the frame, along with two lateral struts for each side of the boat to support the tarp. While the reinforcement kit substantially strengthens the Navigloo system, it is important to follow all instructions as to the setup of your system and ensure that boat placement allows for snow to be shed from the tarp. So, if you get more snow than most, or if you can't get around to visit your boat from time to time over the winter, the Navigloo Frame Reinforcement Kit for boats offers a little extra peace of mind. Enjoy your winter!
- One (1) Horizontal AB Assembly (Strengthens the central horizontal beam allowing it to withstand potential snow load. Includes all components for installation.)
- One (1) Vertical Support Post w/o Base (Adds support to the central horizontal beam allowing for greater stability. Includes all components for installation.)
- Two (2) Sets of Lateral Connectors (Adds support to the tarpaulin and keeps it taut to help resist potential snow load. Includes all components for installation.)
- Brand Navigloo
- Manufacturer Sku 1600
- UPC 628297000055
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 48
- Width 8
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.