Ships: In 5 Business Days
- Anti-Drain Back Valve
- Engineered with premium grade materials that will excel in the extreme marine environment
- Epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- Heavy-wall steel canister for further corrosion protection
- High-efficiency filter media that meets or exceeds the OE's filtration
- Backed by Sierra's industry leading warranty
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Field-tested and approved
- Thread Spec: 13/16" x 16 NPT or 20.6mm x 16 NPT
- Size: Short
Mercruiser Stern Drive
OMC Stern Drive
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.