Other Aigean Networks MAP2 Marine Access Point
Part:Mfg AN-MAP2, iboats IB00642881
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Single-band access point for onboard connectivity. Additional AP'S may be required to ensure full vessel coverage. Works with LINK, AN-2 Series, ad the AN-7000.
Quickly and easily connect to your existing network to add or expand wireless coverage. When paired with an Aigean Networks Wi-Fi Client or Router, you can manage any connected access points directly through their interfaces.
- System Information
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 550MHz
- Memory Information 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
Radio (2.4 GHz)
- Protocol(s) 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi with MIMO (2x2)
- Tx Power s20 dBm (100 mW)
- Receive Sensitivity minimum -96 dBm
- Antennas 2x Integrated 3 dBi Omni
- RF Connector None - Internal Antennas
- Enclosure Size 11.9" x 9.3" x 1.5" (300mm x 266mm x 36.7mm)
- Weight 0.64lbs, 0.95lbs with Mounting Kits (0.29kg, 0.43kg)
- Enclosure Characteristics Plastic saucer-style enclosure
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
- Operating Temperature 14xF to 158xF (-10xC to 70xC)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 80% Noncondensing
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4
- Environment Resistance IP60 (NEMA 1)
- Powerful 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n 2x2 MIMO
- 100mW (20 dBm) output,
- Integrated control through Wi-Fi Client and Router interfaces
- Simple setup through your LINK or AN-2
- Mounting bracket
- 110-220V AC PoE injector included
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.