Panther Johnson Evinrude Integral Electric Power Tilt and Trim
Part:Mfg 55-0025, iboats IB00064520, UPC 836125000256
- The Panther Integral Trim and Tilt will give you the ease of an automatic tilting system without having to buy a separate bracket
- In a matter of minutes, the Integral fastens directly to your existing motor bracket without modifying it
- If you were to hit a log or any stationary object while skimming across the water, two brass pins are sheared, and your motor pivots up then back down to a safe position allowing you to continue motoring until you can replace the shear pins
- The Integral Trim and Tilt will work with Johnson/Evinrude two-stroke outboards 20, 25, 28, 30, and 35 hp made from 1976 to 2004
- Programmed shallow water drive (flip switch) MUST be on the side of the motor, NOT the front
- Brand Panther
- Manufacturer Sku 55-0025
- UPC 836125000256
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Engine Manufacturer Evinrude, Johnson
- Length 13.5
- Width 11.5
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.