Panther Model 35 Electric Powered Outboard Kicker Motor Lift
Part:Mfg 55-0035, iboats IB00063001, UPC 836125000355
Max HP Rating: 40hp
Max Weight: 150lb./ 55kg.
Lift Range**: 30-60Â° tilt
Top Width: 10.5in./ 26.7cm
Bottom Width: 10.5in./ 26.7cm
Transom Height: 11in./ 27.9cm
Transom Setback (Depth): 7.5-13in./ 8.4-39cm
Product Weight: 27.8lb./ 12.6kg.
Typ/Max Amp Draw: 5-20
**Lift range of jack lift is measured at prop. Travel range of frame is five inches.
- An ideal addition to any boat equipped with an outboard trolling motor
- Now you can enjoy the safety and convenience of an electric powered motor lift, designed especially for smaller outboard motors
- With the push of a button, you can raise or lower your auxiliary motor from inside the boat and eliminate the risk of strain or injury
- With its heavy-duty frame and powerful electromechanical actuator, Panther's Auxiliary Motor Lift allows you to run up to 150lb clamp-on motors - including most high thrust four stroke models with ease and convenience
- Constructed with heavy gauge marine grade aluminum and incorporates the same heavy-duty actuator that is used in Panther's larger trim and tilt models
- Set-back is adjustable at 7" or 13", provides 30Â°. Mounting hardware is not included
- Brand Panther
- Manufacturer Sku 55-0035
- UPC 836125000355
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 17.25
- Width 13
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.