Solas Lexor 15.25" x 19" pitch Counter Rotation 3 Blade Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
Part:Mfg 3572-153-19, iboats IB00193209, UPC 824375028243
Ships: In 2 Business Days
Solas Lexor 15.25" x 19" pitch Counter Rotation 3 Blade Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
Traditional Rubber hub
- Large diameter & blade area for big boats
- Great high speed and midrange performance
- Excellent fuel economy for offshore boats
Smooth, Durable, High Precision Overall Performance
All SOLAS propellers are developed by a state of art process. Through a sequence of theoretical calculations, geometry design, prototype testing, pilot production and field tests, SOLAS propellers are designed to meet customers' various requirements. Modern CAD, CAM and CAE technologies are used to ensure that high precision tools are used for products.
SOLAS Stainless Steel Propellers - Feature the industry's highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. Our material resists rust from salt water and increases the stability of the propeller blades.
SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers are made by investment casting process.
SOLAS focuses its production improvement efforts on efficient use of space, increased yield, first in first out processes and automated equipment (such as robotic dipping arms). We are constantly improving processes and striving even higher. Performance and durability are the characteristics of the SOLAS stainless steel products.
- Yamaha 130 HP 1989 - 1993 3.0L EST/PSR (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline, 4-3/4 Gearcase)
- Yamaha 150 HP 1986 - 2017 150 HP (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 150 HP 2004 - 2017 F150 HP, 4-Stroke (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 175 HP 1984 - 2017 175 HP (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 175 HP 2014 - 2017 175 HP 4-stroke (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 200 HP 1984 - 2017 200 HP (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 200 HP 2001 200 HP, VMAX (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 200 HP 2002 - 2017 F200 HP, 4-Stroke (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 200 HP 2010 - 2017 VF200 HP, VMAX SHO (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 205 HP 1989 - 1993 4.3L EST/YEMS/PRS (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline, 4-3/4 Gearcase)
- Yamaha 205 HP 1989 - 1993 5.0 L (205 HP) EST/PSR/YEMS
- Yamaha 205 HP 1989 - 1993 5.0L EST/PSR/YEMS (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline, 4-3/4 Gearcase)
- Yamaha 220 HP 1984 - 1985 220 HP, Special (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 225 HP 1986 - 2017 225 HP (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 225 HP 1987 - 1988 225 HP, Excel (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 225 HP 2002 - 2017 F225 HP, 4-Stroke (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 225 HP 2010 - 2017 F225 Offshore (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 225 HP 2010 - 2017 VF225 HP, VMAX SHO (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 250 HP 1990 - 2017 250 HP (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 250 HP 2001 250 HP, VMAX (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 250 HP 2002 - 2017 F250 HP, 4-Stroke (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 250 HP 2010 - 2017 F250 Offshore (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 250 HP 2010 - 2017 VF250 HP, VMAX SHO (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 260 HP 1989 - 1993 5.7 EST/PSR/YEMS (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline, 4-3/4 Gearcase)
- Yamaha 260 HP 1989 - 1993 5.7 L (260 HP) EST/PSR/YEMS
- Yamaha 300 HP 1992 - 1993 7.4 L (300 HP) Hydra Drive (EST)
- Yamaha 300 HP 1992 - 1993 7.4L Hydra Drive (EST) (Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline, 4-3/4 Gearcase)
- Yamaha 300 HP 2004 - 2007 300 HP ( Thru Hub Exaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 300 HP 2004 - 2007 300 HPDI, VMAX ( Thru Hub Exhaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
- Yamaha 300 HP 2010 - 2017 F300 Offshore ( Thru Hub Exaust & 15 Tooth Spline)
iBoats.com Shipping Policy
ShippingThis product normally ships from our warehouse within 1 business day. Our standard shipping method is UPS ground or FedEx ground, which typically takes 2-5 additional days depending on your delivery address from our warehouse. The actual delivery date will depend on the shipping options you choose.
To determine the shipping cost and an estimated delivery date for this item click Add to Cart, then click the Calculate Shipping button inside your shopping cart.
International Orders & ShippingMost products sold by iboats.com can be purchased and shipped International (generally those weighing less than 30 kg (66 lbs). Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. Some restrictions apply to certain items, such as hazardous materials, over-weight products, and the method of shipping. Please refer to the sections below for specific details on iboats.com policies for shipping goods to Canadian and International addresses.
Canadian Ordersiboats.com gladly accepts orders from Canada. Product purchases can be made directly online at any time and at your convenience (24/7), or through our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-800-914-1123, M-F 9am - 8pm, Saturday 10am - 3pm, Eastern Time), plus by mail or fax*, and will be processed within 48 hours. The exception to this is make-ready products or special-order items (see below).
Canadian orders can be a complicated process, dealing with Customs, duties, Federal (G.S.T.) and Provincial taxes, among others. At iboats.com we want to simplify your transaction and give you a pleasing purchasing experience so you'll come shop with us again and again. We therefore calculate all the duties, taxes, and other fees specific to Canadian orders and show you the total landed cost of getting the order to your door. There are no hidden fees and will be no surprise COD charges when the package is delivered to you.
Make-ready items are products that have to be customized or manufactured to fill your order, such as boat covers or boat lettering. Special-order items are those that aren't stocked in our regular warehouse inventory but need to be shipped directly from the manufacturer. You will be notified by email if your order contains items that fit into either of these categories.
For orders placed through the mail or fax, please follow the instructions found below under Mail & Fax Orders.
Payment OptionsFor your convenience and security we accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card). Plus, we also accept PayPal payments. All prices and purchase requirements are shown in U.S. dollars, and iboats.com accepts all order payments in U.S. dollars. The actual charge to your credit card will be based on current exchange rates when your merchandise ships and your credit card is charged.
iboats.com is proud to offer the utmost in safe, secure shopping using industry standard SSL Certificates capable of up to 256-bit encryption to protect all your data transmissions against loss, misuse, or alteration (more info). Furthermore, iboats.com does not retain or store any of your credit card data once your card issuer has authorized the funds, so you are always confident that transactions through iboats.com remain private and secure.
Shipping OptionsCurrently, iboats.com offers ground shipping to all Canada provinces. Our Canadian brokerage service expedites your orders through the Customs clearance process and facilitates the delivery of your order through Canada Post or the best method based on your shipping address. We do not currently offer expedited shipping methods to Canada.
During the Checkout Process, we give an estimated delivery date based on the "Ship To" Postal Code you provide us. We make every effort to provide an accurate delivery date, and to meet or beat that date; however, there are factors beyond our control that may affect the actual delivery date of your order, therefore we cannot guarantee the estimated or actual delivery date.
Please note that iboats.com Free Shipping offers and promotions only apply to orders shipped to addresses within the continental U.S.; Canadian and International orders do not qualify.
Duties and Tax (GST, HST and PST as applicable)We've listened to your requests for a simpler way of ordering! Now all charges for the product purchase are shown during the checkout process, including duties, taxes and shipping, so what you see is the complete purchase cost in advance - no surprises and no inconvenient COD charges.
A note about Customs. In placing your order, you authorize iboats.com to appoint our Canadian customs broker Russell A. Farrow Ltd. (canadaplus.com) to act on your behalf to obtain customs clearance of your merchandise and remit applicable duty and taxes to the Canada Revenue Agency. Amounts received by iboats.com for duties and taxes are accepted on your behalf for the broker.
Now we'll collect the PST, GST or HST (as applicable) and the duty fees right when we process your order, so you don't have to wait and pay them when the package is delivered. We're happy to give you duty & tax information as well as an exact total, right when you order. All provinces must remit GST. The provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia must remit HST. Packages destined for Ontario pay PST.
iboats.com is pleased to offer you this service so you know, during the checkout process, the total cost of your merchandise in advance, including all shipping costs, duties, and taxes.
Order History & TrackingWe provide several methods to track your order and keep you informed of your order status and expected delivery date. After completing an iboats.com purchase transaction, an account will automatically be created for your provided email address. You'll receive an email from iboats.com Customer Service informing you of your new User Account and the many benefits it provides. If you don't wish to have an iboats.com Account with password, do nothing and your account won't be registered; however, you can respond to the instructions in the email and easily register your account and setup a password. This will allow you to sign in to your account by choosing the Order Status link from any iboats.com page, where you can browse your order history and track the status of all your orders - tracking numbers are displayed that link to the delivery carrier's tracking webpage.
If you have provided your email address during checkout, we will also email you your invoice, which includes a link for tracking your order and viewing the current status of your order. Refer to your invoice email and tracking link any time you wish to track the status of your order.
Mail & Fax OrdersWe accept mail-in or Fax orders should you decide not to order through the convenience of online or through our Customer Service Department. For us to know exactly what you are purchasing, you will need to add all the items you would like to buy into a shopping cart on our Web site, and click the Check Out button. Fill out all the information fields on the order page and then print the page. To order by mail, just send this printed page to us. For fastest shipment, include your credit card information (full name, credit card number, expiration date, and card security code). You can also send a cashier's check or money order. Orders placed with a check will not ship until the check has cleared, which may take up to two weeks. We do not accept personal checks.
Send orders by mail to:
iboats.com Order Center
170 West Election Road, Suite 100
Draper, UT 84020 USA
For Fax orders, follow the same procedures above but Fax the printed page and cover page to, iboats.com Order Center, Fax number: 001-801-571-9862.