T-H Marine Supply Aerator Strainer, 3/4"
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Aerator Screen/Strainer for aerator pumps - Black base
- These screw-on stainless steel wire mesh strainers are designed to provide effective, dependable protection against trash or fish scales which could clog drains in bait wells or pump impellers in aeration systems.
- Made from formed stainless steel wire mesh cloth and then molded into a PVC base with internal threads this unit is non-corrosive, functional and looks extremely good installed on any boat.
- AS-1: Used on any aerator pump intake. Simply screws onto threaded pump intake in livewell or on exterior of boat.
- These screw-on stainless steel wire mesh strainers are designed to provide effective, dependable protection against trash or fish scales which could clog drains in bait wells or pump impellers in aeration systems
- When used with thru-hull type fill or aeration pump, strainer screws on threaded portion of pump on transom side, replacing existing nut.
- When used in live or baitwell drains, it screws onto right angle thru-hull fitting.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.