Raritan Crown Head Hi-Boy Bowlwhite 90deg Discharge 12vdc Cd
Part:Mfg CW912, iboats IB00198157, UPC 085462007057
Mid-priced electric macerating toilet preferred by boaters since 1965. Reliable, high quality head uses sea or lake water.
The crown head was Raritan's first electric macerating toilet. Continual improvements to materials and design have made it the top choice for its quality, ruggedness and easy maintenance. By combining an efficient impeller intake pump with a powerful centrifugal discharge, the crown head establishes the standard for dependability.
The crown head's efficiency is due not only to its high performance standards, but also to its easy-to-use, low maintenance design. For example, the built-in deodorant system not only deodorizes the bowl with every flush, but also lubricates the crown head's working parts.
Front access to the macerator, a removable intake pump and a motor cover make the crown head exceptionally simple to maintain by offering quick and easy access to the components.
All these features combine to make the crown head an industry standard that is famous for its powerful centrifugal maceration and is ideal for treatment systems or holding tanks.
- Suitable for demanding boaters who want reliability and low maintenance on any size vessel
- Classic, proven, dependable design that has continually been improved
- Efficient flushing action ? includes powerful centrifugal macerating pump
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Built-in deodorant system
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the Lectra/Sanr) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
- Brand Raritan
- Manufacturer Sku CW912
- UPC 085462007057
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 24
- Width 23
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.