Raritan Marine Elegance 12vdchousehold Fresh Water Vac Brk
Part:Mfg 220HF012, iboats IB00195316, UPC 085462024597
The first toilet in its class to offer:
- Low water usage
- Small footprint for compact installation
- One piece vitreous china bowl
- Angled back for contoured fit
The Marine Elegance Toilet Features:
- Quiet operation
- Unmatched rinsing capabilities
- Low Water consumption
- Built in shredder reduces clogs
- Can pump 10ft vertically, or 100ft horizontally
The Raritan Smart Flush Control Offers:
- Fully programmable, easy to use control
- Attractive wall mount design
- Flush using no water, little water, or timed flush
- Optional lock out feature when tank is full
The Raritan Smart Flush Control is a fully programmable flush control. The control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the panel without having to remove any components.
- Normal Flush - starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
- Water Saver - starts a timed flush using half of the water of a normal flush. Bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
- Water Only - adds aditional water to the bowl without discharging any of the contents of the bowl. Allows the user to wet the bowl prior to use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
- Empty Only - allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no water. While the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when released the pump stops.
- Brand Raritan
- Manufacturer Sku 220HF012
- UPC 085462024597
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 23
- Width 23
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.