Raritan PURASAN EX Treatment System - Pressurized Fresh Water - 12V
Ships: In 1 Business Day
**HAZMAT CAN ONLY SHIP GROUND**
Raritan's onboard sewage treatment device is legal for use in any area not considered a Federal NDZ. It neutralizes waste, making it sanitary and safe for boaters and marine life. Great design for all toilets in salt, fresh or brackish water.
- Control indicates when tablets are empty
- Dispenser can be mounted at any height
- Solution drained with air pump, lengthens tablet life
- No metering valve to control water, now fully programmable
- Table packaging eliminates Hazmat fees
- US Coast Guard approved Type I Marine Sanitation Device for vessels up to 65 feet in length - can be used with most marine toilets
- Treats waste in fresh and brackish water applications
- Electronically controlled, two minute treatment cycle
- One Purasan™ can be installed with two toilets
- Low power consumption
- Neutralizes bacteria in wastewater
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Alleviates need for holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's 1-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.