Raritan PURASAN EX Treatment System - Pressurized Fresh Water - 12V
Part:Mfg PST12EX, iboats IB00330692, UPC 085462033018
Ships: In 1 Business Day
**HAZMAT CAN ONLY SHIP GROUND**
Raritan's onboard sewage treatment device is legal for use in any area not considered a Federal NDZ. It neutralizes waste, making it sanitary and safe for boaters and marine life. Great design for all toilets in salt, fresh or brackish water.
- Control indicates when tablets are empty
- Dispenser can be mounted at any height
- Solution drained with air pump, lengthens tablet life
- No metering valve to control water, now fully programmable
- Table packaging eliminates Hazmat fees
- US Coast Guard approved Type I Marine Sanitation Device for vessels up to 65 feet in length - can be used with most marine toilets
- Treats waste in fresh and brackish water applications
- Electronically controlled, two minute treatment cycle
- One Purasan™ can be installed with two toilets
- Low power consumption
- Neutralizes bacteria in wastewater
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Alleviates need for holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's 1-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.