Remote-Troll Swim Platform Mounted Models
Part:Select Option & Color
Ships: In 3 Business Days
Rated 10 out of 10 by North American Fishing Club!The Remote-Troll, with DirectGear Drive, is a remotely steerable mounting bracket for your gas-powered trolling motor. It works with trolling motors up to a 15hp Four-stroke and allows boat owners to be fishermen rather than "designated drivers".
Mount the Remote-Troll to your swim platform with four bolts (included) and attach your long- or short-shaft motor. Tilt the motor up to 90 degrees (manually) when not in use. Use in either fresh or salt water.
Steer your boat using the comfortable one-finger switch and 20' cord. Powered by your boat's 12-volt battery, the Remote-Troll draws only 3 amps, and can be used all day without draining your battery. Spend your time fishing, not steering.
Which Is the Right Bracket?
- Short Shaft Trolling Motor
- Compact or Top Mount- Up to 5" to water*
- Flush Mount- 5-8" to water*
- 3" Drop Mount- 8-10" to water*
- 6" Drop Mount- 10-13" to water*
- Custom Bracket- More than 13" to water*
- Long Shaft Trolling Motor
- Compact or Top Mount- Up to 10" to water*
- Flush Mount- 10-13" to water*
- 3" Drop Mount- 13-15" to water*
- 6" Drop Mount- 15-18" to water*
- Custom Bracket- More than 18" to water*
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.