Remote -Troll Transom Mounted Models
Part:Select Option & Color
Ships: In 3 Business Days
The Remote-Troll, with DirectGear Drive, is a remotely steerable mounting bracket for your gas-powered trolling motor. It works with trolling motors up to a 15hp Four-stroke and allows boat owners to be fishermen rather than "designated drivers".
Mount the Remote-Troll to your transom with four bolts (included) and attach your long- or short-shaft motor. The length of the Remote-Troll allows you to tilt the motor up to 90 degrees (manually) when not in use, without hitting the motor cowling on the transom. Use in either fresh or salt water.
Steer your boat using the comfortable one-finger switch and 20' cord. Powered by your boat's 12-volt battery, the Remote-Troll draws only 3 amps, and can be used all day without draining your battery. Spend your time fishing, not steering.
Which Is the Right Bracket?
- My transom does have a flat spot 10" high by 12" wide
- Regular Transom Bracket- Transom slopes from top to bottom between 11 degrees toward the bow and .5 degrees aft (Most Common)
- Forward-slant Transom Bracket- Transom sloped top to bottom between 10 and 22 degrees toward the bow
- Aft-slant Transom Bracket- Transom sloped from top to bottom between 5 and 22 degrees away from the bow
- My transom does not have a flat spot 10" high by 12" wide
- Custom Bracket
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.