Ronstan C-Cleat Cam Cleat - Small - Blue w/ Black Base
Ships: In 1 Business Day
2-8mm(3/32" - 5/16") Rope Diameter
Intensive development efforts have produced this range of cleats that provide unbeatable holding power, yet are designed for easy cleating and releasing of control lines in every application and load condition. Through the use of advanced composites, these cleats achieve superior performance while overcoming the limitations of metal alloys. Ronstan cam cleats are strong, light and corrosion free. The unique tooth profile and cam geometry are designed to grip without damaging the rope. A multi-coil spring recessed in the upper part of the cam generates near constant torque. This constant torque ensures secure cleating of even the smallest lines with minimal abrasion or rope wear and low line entry and exit efforts. The lightweight ultra rigid carbon fiber composite cams of the c-cleat are corrosion free, suffer virtually no tooth wear and are non rope abrasive.
- Design, materials selection and advanced manufacturing methods combine to deliver superior strength and holding power, light weight and corrosion resistance
- Cam profile and multi-coil spring minimise line entry and release effort
- Carbon fiber compoasite cam material provides maximum resistance to heat and abrasion
- Unique self-cleaning, self-lubricating slotted bearings ensure consistent high performance even when subjected to high static loads
Range of cleats for all requirements including control lines, jib sheet and mainsheet cleating
- Carbon fiber composite cams
- Long strand glass fiber reinforced polymer base
- PTFE impregnated Acetal slotted bearing
- Stainless steel multi-coil spring
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.