Ronstan Series 40 All Purpose Block - Double Block - Full Swivel Head
Part:Mfg RF41200, iboats IB00646445, UPC 9.3168E+12
Ships: In 1 Business Day
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing. Head swivels freely.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Two way head post
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8M(26')
- U.V. stabilized Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Sheave Ø: 40mm(1-9/16")
- Max. Rope Ø: 10mm(7/16")
- Pin Ø: 5mm(3/16")
- M.W.L.: 600kg(1,320lbs)
- B. L.: 1,200kg(2,650lbs)
- Weight: 135g(4.8oz)
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.