Ronstan Series 40 AP Block Double Becket Swivel Head
Part:Mfg RF41210, iboats IB00645125, UPC 9.3168E+12
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Ronstan blocks Ball Bearing Series 40.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-bench catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- UV Stabalized Acetal sheaves
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cleats
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.