Rule Automatic PWC Bilge Pump 500 GPH 3/4" Port 12v
Part:Mfg 25S-6WC, iboats IB00067390, UPC 042237083210
- Capacity GPH 500 Watts - Panel Switches 49PWC Float Switches -
- Volts 12 DC
- Amps at12v 1.9
- Amps at13.6v 2.5
- Fuse Size 2.5
- Height (inches/mm) 4 (102)
- Width (inches/mm) 2-3/8 (60.3)
- Weight (lbs/kg) 0/12 (0.34)
- Hose Diameter (inches/mm) 3/4 (19.0)
- Removes water from the engine compartment.
- Compact design allows it to fit in tight spaces.
- Easy installation.
- Equipped with gasoline resistant strainer base and 72" wire leads.
- Automatic model cycles every 20 seconds to check for water without the use of a float switch.
- Brand Rule
- Manufacturer Sku 25S-6WC
- UPC 042237083210
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Bilge Port Size 3/4"
- Bilge GPH 500 GPH
- Voltage 12 Volts
- Length 7
- Width 5
- Gallons Per Hour 200 - 550 GPH
- Pump Type Automatic
- Volts 12v
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.