Rule Bilge Pump Manual 3800 GPH 12v 15 Amp 1 1/2" Port
Part:Mfg 17A, iboats IB00005528, UPC 042237083388
The Rule General Purpose Pump is designed for use as a washdown pump and/or to circulate water to your livewell tank(s). Heavy duty construction for use on commercial or pleasure boats. 1-1/2" (38mm) inlet and 1-1/2" (38mm) discharge outlet. The Rule General Purpose Pump must be mounted below the waterline. It does not deliver high pressure, nor is it self priming. It delivers lots of water but at low pressure. 12 volts DC.
- Flow Rate 3800 gph
- Port Type 1 1/2" (38mm) Hose barb
- Voltage 12 Vdc
- Designed for use as a wash-down pump and/or to circulate water to your livewell tank(s)
- Heavy duty construction for use on commercial or pleasure boats
- Must be mounted below the water line
- It does not deliver high pressure, nor is it self priming
- It delivers alot of water but at low pressure
- 3800 G.P.H. capacity
- 8-1/2"W x 5-1/4"H.
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Discharge outlet 1 1/2"
- 12 volt
- Brand Rule
- Manufacturer Sku 17A
- UPC 042237083388
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Auto or Manual Manual
- Gallons Per Hour 600 - 850 GPH
- Volts 12v
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.