Rule BLOWER TURBO 4000 4"
Part:Mfg 240, iboats IB00317388, UPC 042237085429
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Part Number: 240
Designed for efficient, high output operation, these blowers feature our exclusive front and rear shaft seals and corrosion resistant motor housings for long life. Compact and easily installed on any flat surface, Rule® in-line blowers provide higher air flow, lower amp draw, and quieter operation than standard blowers. For International & US Markets.
- Efficient high-volume air flow
- Quiet operation
- Low amp draw
- Slip-on inlet and outlet ducting connections
- Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection
- Corrosion resistant nickel-plated motor housing
- IMCI (CE)
- USCG 183.410 Compliant: Ignition protected
Race cars and helmet ventilation
Bus ventilation (engine and bathroom fumes)
Prison van ventilation (cooling, air-freshening)
Blow-up signs and mascots
- Approvals: CE
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 102 x 152 x 106 (mm)
- ElectricalCharacteristics: 4.3 Amp
- Flow Rate (US gallons & litres): 235 CFM @ Open Flow
- Fuse Size: 7 (amp)
- Product Inlet Fitting: 4" (102 mm) Ducting
- Product Outlet Fitting: 4" (102 mm) Ducting
- Voltage: 13.6 (Vdc)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including STYRENE which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.