Scotty Downriggers Scotty 416 Rod Balancer/Rod Rest - Black
Part:Mfg 416-BK, iboats IB00445102, UPC 062017404165
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Fight the fish instantly with the Scotty Rod Balancer! Built from engineering grade nylon, the 416 is built tough and made to last. This minimalist, nonresistance approach to fishing encourages an "instant strike" method for more bite to strike hook-ups. Works with all Scotty post mounts and rod holder height extenders, offering 360° rotation.
The versatile Rod Balancer also makes for a great rod rest when fighting big fish in a small boat or kayak. So go ahead and fight the fish, not the fishing gear!
- Nonresistance approach encourages more bite to strike hook-ups when fishing
- Increased successful and efficient hook-sets
- Built tough from rugged engineering grade nylon
- Makes for a great rod rest when fighting big fish in a small boat or kayak
- Works with all Scotty post mounts and rod holder height extenders
- 360° rotation available when using Scotty post mounts or extenders
- Made to last by Scotty in Canada
- Scotty always recommends using a rod safety leash at all times
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.