SeaStar Solutions 20 Degree Wedge Kit
Part:Mfg SB27449P, iboats IB00069008, UPC 731957084095
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- The Rack
- The most popular rack and pinion system in boating
- The helm incorporates an extruded profile pinion gear that engages a pre-assembled rack and cable, driving an armored-standard core for minimized steering effort
- Twin-cable systems recommended for boats that exceed 50 mph or experience instability due to engine flutter
- Follow engine maker recommendations
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft - 4 turns lock-to-lock for standard travel
- Optional wedge kits offer mounting flexibility
- Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- Boats up to 24' Steering wheels up to 16"
- Single and Dual Engines - Small Cruisers - Outboard Runabouts - Bass Boats - Jet Boats - Pontoon Boats - Houseboats
- For 1-1/4" rack.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.