SeaStar Solutions NFB Rotary, Single 4.2, Helm Only SH4910P
Part:Mfg SH4910P, iboats IB00069190, UPC 731957087591
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- The most revolutionary advancement in mechanical steering since the Teleflex helical cable.
- Built with the same emphasis on safety, durability, and performance as the Big-T and Rack steering systems,
- The newly designed No-Feedback helm unit locks out torque feedback from the engine to the steering wheel, reducing driver fatigue.
- The precision die cast zinc helm unit uses the new QCIItm helical cable assembly for quick and easy installation.
- Patented No-Feedback mechanism
- Compact rotary helm unit
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft
- 4.2 turns lock-to-lock
- Utilizes same bezels as Quick Connect Steering System
- Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements. Available in Single Cable for V4 and smaller, 50MPH or less and Dual Cable Systems for V6, 50MPH+.
- Require a 3.25" Cut Out Size
- Steering wheels up to 16" - Boats up to 24'
- Bass Boats, Runabouts, and Center consoles. Comes as a complete system in a box.
- A steering wheel is needed additionally.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.