SeaStar Solutions SSC61 QCII Steering Cable (SeaStar Rotary)
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Tightly controlled core to conduit fit to offer precise steering
- Outer jacket constructed with HDPE that is abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration.
- Feature output ends constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
SSC62XX Standard Cable fits the following Helms:
- SH5150P, SH4910P, SH4920P, SH5094-1P, SH91190P, SH91526P, SH91527P and SH91523-1P
SSC62XX Standard Cable with SA27620P Adaptor fits the following Helms:
- Old Safe T (SH5023P, SH5075P, SH91075P and SH91077P) and Big T helms (SH5000P and SH91525P)use with SSC61XX steering cable.
Note: SSC61xx is directly replaced by SSC62xx and SA27620P
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.