Sierra Carburetor - 18-7370N
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Flow tested throughout the entire throttle range
- Fuel mixture and idle settings are preset, only minor idle and choke adjustments are needed
- New Casting, Non-Remanufactured
- Includes base gasket
- Fits: MCM 120/2.5L & 140/3.0L
- 18-7098-1: Carburetor Kit
- 18-0994: Carburetor Mounting Gasket
Mercruiser Stern Drive
- 120 GM 153 I/L4 1983-1986 120hp 4 stroke 2.5 liters 4 cylinders 153 cid
- 140 GM 181 I/L4 1982-1986 4 stroke 3 liters 4 cylinders 181 cid
- 2.5L GM 1987-1989 120hp 4 stroke 2.5 liters 4 cylinders 153 cid
- 3.0L GM 1987-1994 140,hp 4 stroke 3 liters 4 cylinders 181 cid
- 3.0LX GM 1990-1995 4 stroke 3 liters 4 cylinders 181 cid
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.