Sierra MRC V-BELT 30"
Ships: In 5 Business Days
- High strength synthetic cords resist shockload
- Their low stretch properties assure uniform performance over the life of the belt
- Special rubber compound section assures smooth and even transfer of load forces to the cords
- Cogs are molded to precise engineering tolerances to improve flexibility and maintain cord support
- Provides a large area for air circulation keeping the belt cool while preventing heat build up
- Rubber edges maintain positive, no-slip contact with pulley grooves for reliable energy transfer
- Effective Length: 30" or 76.2cm
- Top Width: 29/64" or 11.5mm
Mercruiser Stern Drive
- 280 TRS GM 350 1975-1976 4 stroke 8 cylinders
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.