Sierra Premium TC-W3 2-Cycle Engine Oil
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Sierra TC-W3 is a high performance lubricant that has been manufactured and designed to meet and exceed all (Domestic and Import) engine manufacturers warranties.
- Exceeds JASO, ISO, API and NMMA, for advanced generation 2 cycle lubricants.
- Guaranteed and backed by our famous Sierra comprehensive warranty.
- (Will not void your engine manufacturer's warranty).
- Ideal for oil injection systems or pre-mix applications.
- Optimum burnability for smokeless combustion. Runs cleaner, burns cleaner.
- Significantly reduced aquatic toxicity to fish compared to other outboard oils on the market today.
- Maximum lubrication and detergency allows engine to run smoother and more efficiently.
- Reduces ring sticking, deposit formation and exhaust port blockage. Less friction allowing for easier starting.
- Formulated to improve performance and extend engine life by reducing wear on critical engine components.
- Ideal for today's high horsepower outboards that demand maximum performance.
- Excellent performance with lower quality fuels.
- Exceeds the industry standards established in 1997.
- Graduated bottle and mixing ratio chart simplify premixing.
- Formulated for all PWC (Personal Water Craft), power equipment, and marine applications where TC-W3 is required.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.